The free training apprentice does not relieve the commitment to himself, with the other and the environment, however, increases the liability assumed at the time of enrollment in any of the types of training: entitled or complementary; and theoretical approach: classroom, virtual or bimodal. This commitment includes adopting and implementing correct behavior in each moment of its formation in places where it takes place; always stand out for their positive leadership, personal appearance, care and control components and resources to facilitate for their training and your team, to always have the respect, honesty, responsibility, solidarity with peers, instructors, managers, staff and general members of the educational community, demonstrating the values and principles that have been instilled from his home and now to strengthen and promote each of their shares. This will lead to peaceful coexistence in community, in building the country daily.The SENA will enter their own values and principles while strengthening the promotion through the behavior in each individual or collective action to be brought forward. In addition to achieving the technical expertise of its training program, we hope to strengthen their life plan that is linked to productive project to success in their doing.
My commitment as SENA APPRENTICE
I, ____________________________, Identified with the citizenship identification Another identity card, No. __________________________, enrolled in a training program called: ___________________________, _______ order number, I agree to the SENA National Learning Service, with my program and Apprentice my capacity as the person responsible for my actions, to:
• comply with the terms set out in regulation SENA Apprentice, which I have knowledge, as well as those set forth in the Training Centre for those internal apprentices and trainees.
• Attending, arrive punctually and to participate responsibly in all scheduled activities or virtual for my training.
• Participate in curricular and extracurricular activities that apply and remain in SENA facilities when needed, step out of them only where strictly necessary, with Instructor approval – Tutor / Coordinator for Academic.
• Always present the best conditions of hygiene and cleanliness in my image.
• Use respectful and decent uniform (if any), within and outside the institution and for training all the time, lectiva and productive stage.
• Use protective clothing and items appropriate to the learning environment.
• decorative project the corporate image in the proceedings, both inside and outside the Bank, with an ethical attitude in every action undertaken.
• Care facilities, equipment, furniture and all items owned by the entity, and to assume and share responsibility for any loss or damage to themselves and work materials required for training.
• Wearing the institutional identification card in a visible and permanent.
• Having permanently with accident insurance policy in force.
• Respecting the diversity of gender, age, ethnicity, creed, ideology, origin and occupation of all members of the educational community, whether or not SENA officials, maintaining a respectful and cordial treatment.
• Record and update my personal data in the computer applications that identify and act as SENA supplier of timely report of his academic record